Tensegrity describes the state where an organism has elements that create tension and can handle traction and compression, permitting a flexible and stable structure.
Tensegrity is key to understand the subtle pathways that compose the Living Matrix. This tension resides in bones and specifically ALL connective tissue.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19