Tensegrity describes the state where an organism has elements that create tension and can handle traction and compression, permitting a flexible and stable structure.
Tensegrity is key to understand the subtle pathways that compose the Living Matrix. This tension resides in bones and specifically ALL connective tissue.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Infrared Recovery Mat
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39