Psychologist, scientist and social entrepreneur, she obtained her B.A. in Neuroscience and Behavior at Columbia University, and has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. During that time, her interests were focused towards Psychoneuroimmunology. She conducted the first-ever clinical trial at UC San Diego on biofield healing and those results were published at the journal Cancer.
Dr. Shamini Jain is mostly known as the Founder and Director of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI), an organization that links the work among scientists of different areas in order to integrate the consciousness and healing theories.
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19
- Reiki in Australian Hospitals and Palliative Care Centres...January 12, 2018 - 22:05
- More Reiki, cuddling, and music, and fewer opioidsJanuary 3, 2020 - 06:01
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15
- Biofield DefinitionsJanuary 28, 2019 - 13:23