Psychologist, scientist and social entrepreneur, she obtained her B.A. in Neuroscience and Behavior at Columbia University, and has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. During that time, her interests were focused towards Psychoneuroimmunology. She conducted the first-ever clinical trial at UC San Diego on biofield healing and those results were published at the journal Cancer.
Dr. Shamini Jain is mostly known as the Founder and Director of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI), an organization that links the work among scientists of different areas in order to integrate the consciousness and healing theories.
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39