The relaxation response is a common term developed by Herbert Benson and he thought of it as an antagonistic of the fight or flight response (this one activated by the sympathetic system).
It means being physically relaxed and mentally alert at the same time. Transcendental Meditation researchers even go further and think of the relaxation response as a hypometabolic parasympathetic fourth stage of consciousness.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19