The relaxation response is a common term developed by Herbert Benson and he thought of it as an antagonistic of the fight or flight response (this one activated by the sympathetic system).
It means being physically relaxed and mentally alert at the same time. Transcendental Meditation researchers even go further and think of the relaxation response as a hypometabolic parasympathetic fourth stage of consciousness.
BLUE ACUPRESSURE MAT
DAY AND NIGHT SET OILS
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Detox and Heal at Home
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39