The relaxation response is a common term developed by Herbert Benson and he thought of it as an antagonistic of the fight or flight response (this one activated by the sympathetic system).
It has been recorded in several studies how Reiki activates the relaxation response. Cortisol is one of them. The commonly known as the stress hormone can be modulated when receiving Reiki.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19