The relaxation response is a common term developed by Herbert Benson and he thought of it as an antagonistic of the fight or flight response (this one activated by the sympathetic system).
It has been recorded in several studies how Reiki activates the relaxation response. Cortisol is one of them. The commonly known as the stress hormone can be modulated when receiving Reiki.
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39