Reiki is an energy healing technique that focuses on channeling the external energy towards the patient. It seems that the human biofield and the chakras are related to it, and the specific energies are low frequency magnetic emissions. This low frequencies might be a pattern that is also repeated on the Schumann Resonances.
The public interest is growing exponentially, even though many still consider it as pseudotherapy and/or pseudoscience. This is because it is very difficult to scientifically demonstrate its mechanisms of action.
Science on Reiki
In this blog, I write about different scientific approaches, several suggestions about its mechanisms of effect, and the clinical fields that show more effectiveness. Also, we need to update certain physiologic functions regarding our biofields in order to study energy therapies properly; as well as accepting that modern science has its own limits.
Reiki in Hospitals
Also, I review the presence of Reiki in hospitals along the world. Several Top Hospitals in the USA, such as the Mayo Clinic, the Johns Hopkins, and the MD Anderson Cancer Center, are displaying it among their respective Integrative Care Programs.
Besides those Hospitals, there are many posts that show the status of Reiki in several countries around the World, like Canada, the UK, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, and more that are yet to come.
BLUE ACUPRESSURE MAT
DAY AND NIGHT SET OILS
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Detox and Heal at Home
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39