Perception is the organization, identification, and interpretation of sensory information in order to represent and understand the environment. All perception involves signals in the nervous system.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Time-Slices-Feature.jpg 501 794 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2018-12-03 00:06:442018-12-03 00:06:44Time Slices: How we process reality
Time is not processed as a continuous stream of events. Therefore, our brain scans the input from the environment in slices of time.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Updating-Senses-Feature.jpg 503 854 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2018-03-05 03:03:152019-04-12 00:52:35Updating the Traditional Human Senses
Nowadays, it is inaccurate to determine that the human body has only 5 senses. So here is a brief list that goes from proprioception to psychic phenomena.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Neuroscience-Consciousness1.jpg 348 640 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-09-06 12:39:362017-12-05 02:49:58Neuroscience of Consciousness
Neuroscience has the pole position regarding the understanding of consciousness; 3 insightful theories uncover some of our unconscious actions.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Optimized-Thai.jpg 423 634 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2016-12-26 19:16:582018-01-23 00:15:03Zen and Meditation
Insights about the scientific discoveries regarding the effects of meditation on the brain, mind and well being. Origins and characteristics of Zen.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Brain-Consciousness-Human-1.jpg 441 682 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2016-09-23 03:01:522017-11-24 10:52:34Consciousness Overview
What is Consciousness? How many different scientific fields and approaches are being done in order to understand it? Integration seems to be key.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15
- Biofield DefinitionsJanuary 28, 2019 - 13:23
- Photo by lucianvenutian on Foter.com / CC BY-SATime Slices: How we process realityDecember 3, 2018 - 00:06