The most controversial theory presented at the Consciousness post, it deals with the quantum properties of microtubules, specifically all neuronal microtubules. This establishes another type of communication and development.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Electric-Proteins.jpg 360 640 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-11-08 22:40:472018-01-22 21:03:43Electric Proteins at the Doors of the Cell
Scientists from USA and Hungary have measured electric conductance through an isolated protein that normally is located at the outer membrane of the cell.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Quantum-Consciousness.jpg 512 1024 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-09-20 01:29:102018-04-14 22:28:48Quantum Theory and Consciousness
Quantum Theory has proven that human consciousness affects matter. The Double Slit experiment demonstrates that a conscious system determines if a photon behaves as a particle or as a wave. And some theories say that the brain behaves as a quantum processor.
- Consciousness OverviewSeptember 23, 2016 - 03:01
- The Electromagnetic Human FieldOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- PixabayReiki for AnimalsMarch 26, 2020 - 06:13
- More Reiki, cuddling, and music, and fewer opioidsJanuary 3, 2020 - 06:01
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15