Neuroscience is key in order to understand the process of consciousness. And maybe it is the common ground from which other areas provide knowledge about consciousness, like psychology and quantum research.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Time-Slices-Feature.jpg 501 794 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2018-12-03 00:06:442018-12-03 00:06:44Time Slices: How we process reality
Time is not processed as a continuous stream of events. Therefore, our brain scans the input from the environment in slices of time.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/neuromelanine.jpg 520 1024 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-11-22 17:06:082018-01-22 21:00:35The Magnetic Neuromelanin Matrix
Neuromelanin is known to have detoxifying properties by sequestering heavy metals, and it seems to display them in a tri-dimensional magnetic matrix.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Neuroscience-Consciousness1.jpg 348 640 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-09-06 12:39:362017-12-05 02:49:58Neuroscience of Consciousness
Neuroscience has the pole position regarding the understanding of consciousness; 3 insightful theories uncover some of our unconscious actions.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Neuromelanin-1.jpg 415 794 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-04-29 19:55:392019-07-08 21:57:38Neuromelanin rising
At one of the far corners of tyrosine's methabolic pathway lays neuromelanin, a molecule that seems to have detoxifying properties.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Brain-Consciousness-Human-1.jpg 441 682 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2016-09-23 03:01:522017-11-24 10:52:34Consciousness Overview
What is Consciousness? How many different scientific fields and approaches are being done in order to understand it? Integration seems to be key.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15
- Biofield DefinitionsJanuary 28, 2019 - 13:23
- Photo by lucianvenutian on Foter.com / CC BY-SATime Slices: How we process realityDecember 3, 2018 - 00:06