Neuromelanin is a dark pigment found in the brain which is structurally related to melanin. Generally being considered as useless, some interesting properties have been arising regarding this molecule.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/neuromelanine.jpg 520 1024 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-11-22 17:06:082018-01-22 21:00:35The Magnetic Neuromelanin Matrix
Neuromelanin is known to have detoxifying properties by sequestering heavy metals, and it seems to display them in a tri-dimensional magnetic matrix.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Neuromelanin-1.jpg 415 794 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-04-29 19:55:392019-07-08 21:57:38Neuromelanin rising
At one of the far corners of tyrosine's methabolic pathway lays neuromelanin, a molecule that seems to have detoxifying properties.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19