Meditation is a practice where an individual operates or trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit or for the mind to simply acknowledge its content without becoming identified with that content, or as an end in itself.
The term meditation refers to a broad variety of practices that includes techniques designed to promote relaxation, build internal energy or life force (qi, ki, prana, etc.) and develop compassion, love, patience, generosity, and forgiveness. A particularly ambitious form of meditation aims at effortlessly sustained single-pointed concentration meant to enable its practitioner to enjoy an indestructible sense of well-being while engaging in any life activity.
- Consciousness OverviewSeptember 23, 2016 - 03:01
- The Electromagnetic Human FieldOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- PixabayReiki for AnimalsMarch 26, 2020 - 06:13
- More Reiki, cuddling, and music, and fewer opioidsJanuary 3, 2020 - 06:01
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15