Professor James Oschman is the author of a ground-breaking series of articles on “healing energy” published in the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. These articles have now been developed into two books, Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis and Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance. These two books give the most skeptical academic scientists a theoretical basis for exploring the physiology and biophysics of energy medicines.
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39