Professor James Oschman is the author of a ground-breaking series of articles on “healing energy” published in the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. These articles have now been developed into two books, Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis and Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance. These two books give the most skeptical academic scientists a theoretical basis for exploring the physiology and biophysics of energy medicines.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19