The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) is an American non-profit parapsychological research institute. It was co-founded in 1973 by former astronaut Edgar Mitchell, along with investor Paul N. Temple, and others interested in purported paranormal phenomena, in order to encourage and conduct research on noetic theory and human potentials.
The institute conducts research on such topics such as spontaneous remission,meditation, consciousness, alternative healing practices, consciousness-based healthcare, spirituality, human potential, psychic abilities, psychokinesis and survival of consciousness after bodily death. The institute maintains a free database, available on the Internet, with citations to more than 6,500 articles about whether physical and mental health benefits might be connected to meditation and yoga.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15
- Biofield DefinitionsJanuary 28, 2019 - 13:23
- Photo by lucianvenutian on Foter.com / CC BY-SATime Slices: How we process realityDecember 3, 2018 - 00:06