The fundamental frequency will be referred as the 7 to 8 Hertz frequency range that has been found at some scientific trials, this makes one think that channeling might be embedded in this frequency.
Furthermore, at some posts will be shown how the Fundamental Frequency of the Schumann Resonances is also 7.8 Hertz, being this one the first that can resonate with the ionosphere and then bounce back in order to create the overall Resonances.
This frequency has also been detected at the experiments done by Dr. Michael Persinger; his several studies are focused on proving that telepathy is able to happen thanks to the electromagnetic field of the Earth. Amazingly, this connection is strongest when the brain resonates at 7.8 Hz.
There seem to be two most direct options: either the frequency set at the 7.83 Hz range is a pattern in our reality, or then we are actually able to channel a direct terrestrial frequency.
- Consciousness OverviewSeptember 23, 2016 - 03:01
- The Electromagnetic Human FieldOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- PixabayReiki for AnimalsMarch 26, 2020 - 06:13
- More Reiki, cuddling, and music, and fewer opioidsJanuary 3, 2020 - 06:01
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15