Energy medicine involves energy healing and the processes that are involved in the health-disease situations. Scientific research on energy medicine is being made at several places.
This is because it is an extremely useful tool for general well-being. Public interest about its many modalities is growing despite being neglected by modern allopathic medicine.
Energy therapy, energy healing, or spiritual healing are branches of alternative medicine and contains several methods: hands-on, hands-off, and distant (or absent) where the patient and healer are in different locations. It also involves the use and manipulation of electromagnetic fields, or biofields, as the energy centers shift towards harmony, rhythm and coherence.
Energy medicine devices are also trending. Most popular are the magnetic field devices that are used by top athletes in order to recover faster from injury. These create a magnetic field around the injured limb, which is already known to promote growth of osteogenesis (bone production).
- Consciousness OverviewSeptember 23, 2016 - 03:01
- The Electromagnetic Human FieldOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- PixabayReiki for AnimalsMarch 26, 2020 - 06:13
- More Reiki, cuddling, and music, and fewer opioidsJanuary 3, 2020 - 06:01
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15