The cytoskeleton is an active evolving cell scaffolding that allows mechanical adaptation and electromagnetic communication, as well as a highway for transporting proteins.
Many textbooks still describe it as a nonresponsive dull scaffolding, but it is amazingly active.
FOLLOW HUMAN FREQUENCIES ON INSTAGRAM
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Infrared Therapy Belt
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39
Day and Night Face Oil Duo
Pamper them with the perfect holiday gift and save BIG on the iYURA Day and Night Set from The Ayurveda Experience !