Chi and Qi are the chinese terms referred towards “life force”. It literally translates as “breath”, “air” or “gas”, but it is known for the figurative interpretations of “life force” or “energy flow”.
In traditional Chinese culture, this energy is believed to be a vital force forming part of any living thing.
Qi is the central underlying principle in traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese martial arts, while the practice to cultivate and balance qi is called qigong.
The channeling process during Reiki might be done by the flow of Chi at low frequencies and through the bioelectromagnetism of the healer.
BLUE ACUPRESSURE MAT
DAY AND NIGHT SET OILS
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Detox and Heal at Home
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39