Chi and Qi are the chinese terms referred towards “life force”. It literally translates as “breath”, “air” or “gas”, but it is known for the figurative interpretations of “life force” or “energy flow”.
In traditional Chinese culture, this energy is believed to be a vital force forming part of any living thing.
Qi is the central underlying principle in traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese martial arts, while the practice to cultivate and balance qi is called qigong.
The channeling process during Reiki might be done by the flow of Chi at low frequencies and through the bioelectromagnetism of the healer.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19