Awareness and Consciousness are two concepts pretty much related. But they are not the same thing.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Spirituality-Trending-Feature.jpg 492 983 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2018-06-21 07:28:102019-01-29 02:32:28Spirituality is Trending, and this is just the beginning
When you see so many ads about Yoga, Meditation, Reiki and several energy healing practices, you can be sure that there is a trend. Why is this happening?
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Neuroscience-Consciousness1.jpg 348 640 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-09-06 12:39:362017-12-05 02:49:58Neuroscience of Consciousness
Neuroscience has the pole position regarding the understanding of consciousness; 3 insightful theories uncover some of our unconscious actions.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Optimized-Thai.jpg 423 634 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2016-12-26 19:16:582018-01-23 00:15:03Zen and Meditation
Insights about the scientific discoveries regarding the effects of meditation on the brain, mind and well being. Origins and characteristics of Zen.
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19