Hungarian Nobel Prize, he was the first one to imply that proteins have electronic semiconductive properties.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Electric-Proteins.jpg 360 640 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-11-08 22:40:472021-07-27 21:51:16Electric Proteins at the Doors of the Cell
Scientists from USA and Hungary have measured electric conductance through an isolated protein that normally is located at the outer membrane of the cell.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Geodesic-Featured.jpg 458 672 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-07-12 11:32:542021-07-27 21:57:40Semiconduction and Tensegrity
A new physiology of bioenergy requires adopting these two concepts. Tensegrity as the molecular scaffolding which permits semiconduction to happen, this latter as an electronic information system, which is very different from normal neural communication.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Infrared Recovery Mat
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39