Hungarian Nobel Prize, he was the first one to imply that proteins have electronic semiconductive properties.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Electric-Proteins.jpg 360 640 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-11-08 22:40:472018-01-22 21:03:43Electric Proteins at the Doors of the Cell
Scientists from USA and Hungary have measured electric conductance through an isolated protein that normally is located at the outer membrane of the cell.
https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Geodesic-Featured.jpg 458 672 Eugenio Lepine https://www.humanfrequencies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HF-TopMenuEng.jpg Eugenio Lepine2017-07-12 11:32:542018-01-22 22:34:00Semiconduction and Tensegrity
A new physiology of bioenergy requires adopting these two concepts. Tensegrity as the molecular scaffolding which permits semiconduction to happen, this latter as an electronic information system, which is very different from normal neural communication.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15
- Biofield DefinitionsJanuary 28, 2019 - 13:23
- Photo by lucianvenutian on Foter.com / CC BY-SATime Slices: How we process realityDecember 3, 2018 - 00:06