Today is November 29th, 2020.
Every article written on this page has data from before 2020. Please consider this.
I will try to update them when we reach stability. I suppose that there is a lower presence of Reiki at Hospitals. In such a case, it’s interesting to analyze which programs, countries, or other factors, contributed to the permanence of Reiki in the Hospital Setting, but that will come later on.
Meanwhile, this section can be considered as an archive of Reiki in Hospitals before 2020.
Reiki in America
In the USA, the Johns Hopkins Hospital is one of many top facilities that are adopting it along with conventional treatments.
Also, the Johns Hopkins is one of the Top 3 Cancer Hospitals that include Reiki among their Integrative Care Programs, the others being the MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Mayo Clinic.
Canada has been doubling the use of alternative therapies in the last 10 years. In the case of Reiki, several clinical facilities are adopting this therapy to use alongside conventional treatments.
Reiki in Europe
Reiki in the United Kingdom is a referent of collaboration between Healthcare Facilities and the Trusts.
In Spain there are many cities whose hospitals are offering Reiki therapy, the only setback being that Madrid has banned the promotion of these so-called “pseudo therapies”.
Portugal is another country in which Reiki has been integrated among Integrative and Holistic Programs.
- The Human Electromagnetic Field – IOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- Reiki is reaching the Top HospitalsFebruary 26, 2017 - 19:39