Reiki in America
The Hospitals that apply Reiki are rising and this trend seems unstoppable.
In the USA, the Johns Hopkins Hospital is one of many top facilities that are adopting it along conventional treatments.
Also, the Johns Hopkins is one of the Top 3 Cancer Hospitals that include Reiki among their Integrative Care Programs, the others being the MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Mayo Clinic.
Canada has been doubling the use of alternative therapies in the last 10 years. In the case of Reiki, several clinical facilities are adopting this therapy to use alongside conventional treatments.
Reiki in Europe
Reiki in the United Kingdom is becoming a referent of collaboration between Healthcare Facilities and the Trusts.
In Spain there are many cities whose hospitals are offering Reiki therapy, the only setback being that Madrid has banned the promotion of these so called “pseudotherapies”.
Portugal is another european country in which Reiki has been integrated among Integrative and Holistic Programs.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
- Dean Radin and the Institute of Noetic SciencesSeptember 22, 2017 - 00:01
- Reiki in Mexico (2018)January 31, 2018 - 13:10
- Reiki in Argentina (2018)February 17, 2018 - 13:37
- Updating the Traditional Human SensesMarch 5, 2018 - 03:03
- Magnetic Properties of Healing Touch TherapyMarch 31, 2018 - 13:02
- The Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing TrustApril 12, 2018 - 11:19
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15
- Biofield DefinitionsJanuary 28, 2019 - 13:23
- Photo by lucianvenutian on Foter.com / CC BY-SATime Slices: How we process realityDecember 3, 2018 - 00:06