What is Consciousness?
Many theories and scientists deciphering what consciousness is. Theories about Consciousness.
How our reality is perceived, how our consciousness gives sense to every moment (even when the situation doesn’t make sense).
The effects of meditation on the brain and the body. Neuroscience makes clear how perception is wider when meditating.
Quantum Theories and new molecules
To understand Consciousness, it seems key to listen what quantum theories are developing, as it is successfully uncovering the mechanisms of telepathy and teleportation, among others. (Recently, Chinese scientists teleported a photon towards the Earth’s orbit)
Also, neuromelanin has been rising high as it might have very important functions inside the brain.
- Consciousness OverviewSeptember 23, 2016 - 03:01
- The Electromagnetic Human FieldOctober 7, 2016 - 00:29
- Reiki Frequencies and Schumann ResonancesDecember 5, 2016 - 13:56
- Zen and MeditationDecember 26, 2016 - 19:16
- 8 things I learned from the Soundstrue Energy Healing S...February 12, 2017 - 23:45
- How Ampère’s Law helps me calm down the rational...February 13, 2017 - 12:15
- PixabayReiki for AnimalsMarch 26, 2020 - 06:13
- More Reiki, cuddling, and music, and fewer opioidsJanuary 3, 2020 - 06:01
- My Experience at the Agni Spirit FestivalJuly 8, 2019 - 03:59
- The Touchstone ProcessMay 27, 2019 - 05:41
- Awards given to Reiki in Hospitals ProgramsMarch 29, 2019 - 00:22
- So, what is Reiki?February 26, 2019 - 11:15